This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Name: Saagar Gupta

Major: CLEG

Hometown: St. Petersburg, Florida

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle.

An Interesting Fact That Most People Don’t Know: I love football and I’m pretty good at Madden. 

Role Model: Everyone around me. I take the best out of people and try to model myself after traits I see in people that I admire.

What’s Your Dream Date: It’s an all-day date. In the beginning, we go out and do something fun and active, like somewhere in D.C. and getting lunch from an interesting place. Then, watching a movie and finally, stargazing with a picnic and just the night sky.

Dream Job: A judge.

A Song that Describes You: “Happy” by Pharrell.

Favorite Fictional Character and Why: Atticus Finch because he always stands for what he believes in.

Greatest Achievement to Date: Becoming president of Hughes Hall RHA and joining Sig Ep.

Biggest Pet Peeve: Being ignored.

Best Vacation You’ve Ever Had: I went on a cruise, over winter break, during Christmas and New Years, all around the Caribbean.

Chelsea Cirruzzo is a sophomore at American University studying Public Relations and Strategic Communications. She is originally from Long Island. In addition to writing for Her Campus American, Chelsea is a Community-Based Research Scholar as well as a Resident Assistant. When not reading or writing, Chelsea can be found seeking out pizza wherever it might be or talking about feminism.