7 Beyoncé Cover Songs for Every Occasion

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter. Queen B. Sasha Fierce. Whatever you want to call her, there’s no denying: girlfriend knows how to write a song. Combine her musical genius with the transformative magic of an acoustic cover and it’s even more amazing. Here’s a list of seven Beyoncé cover songs for every occasion.

1. When you finish a long shift at work but you’re happy because you know you don’t need no man to buy you things.

“Bills, Bills, Bills”- Masquer

2. When Valentine’s Day is coming up but you aren’t even bothered.

“Single Ladies”- Mr Little Jeans

3. Or you can’t wait to spend Valentine’s Day with your significant other.

“Crazy in Love”- Daniela Andrade

4. When you keep getting plagued by One Direction rumors and conspiracies and see signs in their music videos and you wonder if they’re trying to hint at an actual breakup and did they lie to us? Are they actually breaking up? But then you hear reassurance that you’re being crazy, it’s JUST a hiatus and they are DEFINITELY getting back together and you feel like you can trust and love them again and wish you could fast forward through the next two years.

“Halo”- Lotte Kestner

5. When you need to pump yourself up before a confrontation.

“Say My Name”- Flearoy

6. When you need reassurance that you’re not alone in feeling overwhelmed in a relationship.

“Mine”- Third Eye Blind

7. When you need a reminder to take a break, spend time with your friends, and live in the moment.

XO- John Mayer

Photo credit: 1

Video credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Carlynn is a sophomore Elementary Education major at American University. She loves singing, all things cats, and Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter.