Stranger Things Season 2: The Time Has Come

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Akron chapter.

The time has come; the month we’ve all been waiting for…The month Stranger Things Season 2 drops. During the summer of 2016, Netflix released a new sci-fi TV show. The TV show takes place in a fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana in the 1980s. In the first season, there is an investigation of the disappearance of a young boy amid supernatural events happening around the town. One of the many weird things that came from the supernatural events was the appearance of a psychokinetic girl who helps the group of boys whose friend has disappeared.

We have waited over a year for the saga to continue and now the time has come. On October 27th, the second season will be available to binge. And I have to say, there are so many emotions that are stirring around over what we have about the new season.

Obviously excitement…

We still adore their friendship!

And what is going to happen with Nancy, Steve, and Jonathan? The perfect love triangle.

A moment of silence for Barb, the real star of the show.

October 27th can’t come fast enough.

Arden Palmquist is a Senior at The University of Akron majoring in Public Relations. She enjoys blogging and posting on her Instagram.
Abbey is an Ohio native currently caught between the charm of the Midwest and the lure of the big city. She loves all things politics and pop culture, and is always ready to discuss the intersections of both. Her favorite season is awards season and she is a tireless advocate of the Oxford Comma. Abbey will take a cup of lemon tea over coffee any day and believes that she can convince you to do the same. As a former English major, she holds the power of words near and dear.