jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Which Game of Thrones Character Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Game of Thrones has easily become one of the greatest shows on television and this past season had the highest number of viewers ever! I know I love to decipher which character I am, and this list will help you determine who you are based on your zodiac sign!

Libra: September 23rd- October 22nd:

Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish

Libras, like Littlefinger, are very diplomatic in nature. Sure, we may all hate Littlefinger with a passion but we definitely have a Libra in our life that we love because Libras get along with everyone (unlike Lord Baelish). Yet both Libras and Littlefinger are very ambitious and will go after what they want, no matter the cost.

Scorpio: October 23rd- November 21st:

Lord Varys

Scorpios can be very intense at times, like Lord Varys. They also like to question everything and work hard at making sense of things. Scorpios work hard for what they want and are incredibly loyal and kind to those they chose to be. As Lord Varys says, “I don’t believe in saviors. I believe men of talent have a part to play in the war to come.”

Sagittarius: November 22nd- December 21st:

Daenerys Targaryen

Who doesn’t love the Mother of Dragons? Just like it is hard not to love a Sagittarius. They have vibrant personalities and aren’t quite like anyone you meet. But, while they have vibrant personalities and love to meet new people, they can be reckless sometimes. *SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN SEASON 7 YET*, Let’s be honest, in season 7 episode 4 it was pretty reckless for Dany to go and torch the Lannister army, even though it did have a nice pay off; it almost cost a dragon their life as well as the Mother of Dragons life.

Capricorn: December 22nd- January 19th:

Jon Snow

Capricorns are born leaders and they are known for their ambitious nature, like Jon Snow. Never underestimate a Capricorn. Jon Snow was the underdog in the beginning, but through hard work and determination, he rose through the ranks of the Knight’s Watch and become King of the North. Something no one ever thought was possible for a bastard.

Aquarius: January 20th- February 18th:

Eddard ‘Ned’ Stark

Aquarius’ are very truthful and just. They never have a problem speaking up for what they believe in and don’t always care what people think. Which is why Ned Stank eventually became Hand of the king. Aquarius’ take every opportunity they can and will always come up with new ideas.

Pisces: February 19th- March 20th:

Ser Jorah Mormont

Pisces are very emotional and loyal to a fault. Jorah shows us his emotions and loyalty to Daenerys throughout their entire time together. A Pisces is someone you can always count on, no matter what. If you need someone to help you through a tough time or help you translate to a different language, you can always count on a Pisces to be there to help you.

Aries: March 21st- April 19th:

Brienne of Tarth

Aries are courageous and strong, and if that doesn’t scream Brienne of Tarth, then I don’t know what does. Aries are independent and enjoy leading others as we have seen Brienne doing throughout her time on the show. Aries are also very goal oriented and are very determined to complete a task, like when Brienne stays loyal to Catelyn Stark long after her death and continues to protect her daughters.

Taurus: April 20th- May 20th:

Sandor “The Hound” Clegane

Taurus’ can be easy going but they can also be really stubborn. And like The Hound, when everyone else in the room is panicking, they’re the only one left calm and collected. Taurus’ can procrastinate but also have a good work ethic when it really comes down to it.

Gemini: May 21st- June 20th:

Arya Stark

Geminis have many sides, just as Arya Stark has many faces. Geminis are known for their energy and sociability as well as being expressive and very quick witted. There isn’t much that will get by a Gemini, and the same thing goes for Arya Stark.

Cancer: June 21st- July 22:

Sansa Stark

Cancers are known to be very unpredictable, like Sansa Stark. This sign is often very inconsistent. They usually seek security while at the same time crave adventure. Cancers are never predictable and keep people on their toes.

Leo: July 23rd- August 22nd:

Jaime Lannister

Leos, like Jaime Lannister, have a very high self-esteem and are very devoted. Whether they are devoted to something not all that great, like Cersei, or committed to helping Tyrion, they will always remain devoted, through thick and thin. While Leos are known to be hot-tempered, they are also forgiving.

Virgo: August 23rd- September 22nd:

Tyrion Lannister

Virgos tend to pay very close attention to the smallest of details. They are also very reserved but can be loyal and loving to the people they love. Like Tyrion when he loved Shae, he was closed off until he met someone he connected with on a different level. Virgos may get easily annoyed or complain often but they are very down to earth.

Danielle Kash

Adelphi '20

Hello there! I am Danielle Kash. I am a Business Management Major at Adelphi. I love to travel, cooking and LOVE to watch movies! Hope you enjoy my articles as much as I enjoy writing them! 
Hi, I'm Alexis! I'm a senior Communications major with a journalism concentration, and I'm an editor and campus co-coordinator for our Adelphi chapter of Her Campus! After graduating, I hope to write for news organizations that cover important social and humanitarian issues in our political sphere and in the global community. Other than writing, I enjoy reading, napping, and sightseeing. One fun fact about me is that I'm left-handed, which means I'm more likely to become President! I mainly write political content relating to the most current issues facing our country and the world.