This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Adelphi chapter.

Name: Amanda Opromolla

Year: Senior

Major/minor: Independent Studies with a concentration in French on the business track and an Italian minor, it’s a mouthful I know. I cheat sometimes and just say International Business.

Career goals: I want to work in the wine industry.

Netflix Binge: Friends, anytime day or night

Favorite pick me up movie: Grease, illogical as the movie is, it makes me smile every time.

Favorite Song atm: All Eyes on You by St. Lucia

Favorite book: Anything by Philippa Gregory and Colleen McCullough, historical fiction is my weakness.

Hobbies/Passions: I love to work out and read; languages are also something I love. My passions in life are travel and wine!!

Defining life experience: Studying abroad in France was life changing, I learned so much about myself and discovered the path I want to take for my career, wine!

What are you most proud of yourself for: Writing an article for Her Campus about being diagnosed with lupus; opening up and sharing was something that I struggled with but it made me more confident and maybe it helped someone learn about lupus or deal with their diagnosis.

Dream Vacation spot: Iceland! It looks absolutely beautiful and it’s such a unique place!

Favorite Adelphi spot: The ELC, it is such a great community and being around the kids just picks up your mood and takes you away from any stresses.

Interesting fact/Adelphi story: I have a natural white streak in my hair, just like Anna from Frozen!!!

I am currently studying at Adelphi University. I am an International Studies major and a senior. My passions are traveling, languages, reading and wine, so drink up while you're reading my articles (21 and over of course).