Whether you’ve just started dating a new guy or you’re attempting to snag a campus cutie, you’ve probably done a couple of crazy things to keep him interested. Texting him cute messages and offering him little compliments here and there are nice gestures, but how can you demonstrate to your guy just how head-over-heels, gaga in love you are?
Here are just a few ways to make sure your guy knows how crazy you are for him (and, consequently, just how crazy you are).
1. Favorite every tweet he's posted since 2011.
2. Talk about which features of his you’d like your future kids to inherit.
3. Send his parents friend requests on Facebook.
4. Use FACEinHOLE.com to put pictures of the two of you on the bodies of various celebrity couples.
5. Attend all his intramural basketball games as the unofficial team cheerleader.
6. Change your name in his phone to “My One and Only.”
7. Send him a Snapchat every morning when you wake up so it’s like he’s waking up next to you.
8. Get a T-shirt screen-printed with his face on it.
9. Memorize his schedule so you’ll always be waiting for him outside of his classes.
10. Accompany him to the gym so you can cheer him on as he lifts weights.
11. Bring him homemade soup in bed when you see him post on Facebook that he caught a cold.
12. Send him text messages with winking emojis throughout the day.
13. Give him a framed photo of yourself to put on his bedside table.
14. Spray your signature scent all over his sheets.
15. Memorize the lyrics to his favorite songs and serenade him whenever you get a chance.
16. Endorse every skill he has listed on LinkedIn.
17. Instagram a picture of every “first” the two of you have together (e.g. first movie together, first ski trip together, first Chipotle burrito together, etc.).
18. Sit with his friends whenever you see them in the dining hall and keep turning the conversation back to how great he is.
19. Put on a magic show where you handcuff the two of you together and “accidentally” misplace the key.
20. Change his computer background to a picture of the two of you.
21. Download a tracking device onto his cell phone so that you can always find out where he is.
22. Give him a sweater with a heart sewn inside one of the arms so he can always wear your heart on his sleeve.
23. Ask him what he wants for Christmas… next year.
24. Show him apartments that the two of you could move into together after graduation.
25. “Like” every photo he appears in on Facebook with another girl and ask him who they are later.
26. Leave an extra toothbrush in his dorm room.
27. Buy him season tickets for all of his favorite sports teams.
28. Put him down as your emergency contact on medical forms.
29. Steal one of his hoodies and wear it for weeks straight without washing it because “it smells like him.”
30. Get his initials tattooed on your wrist.
31. Make up a nickname for the two of you by combining your first names and insist that everyone refers to you by it.
32. Take random candid photos of him when he isn’t paying attention.
33. Hunt him down whenever you know he’s in the library so that you can bring him a coffee.
34. Tweet quotes of every funny thing he says.
35. Verbally assault any girl who looks at him for too long.
36. Volunteer to do his laundry for him.
37. Break into his dorm room and cook him smiley-face pancakes for breakfast.
38. Tell the waiter to bring you one drink with two straws when you go out to dinner.
39. Make a copy of the key to his dorm room while he’s in class.
40. Cut off a lock of his hair when he’s sleeping so you can keep it with you.
41. Call him daily and describe every dream you have about him.
42. Post every link that reminds you of him to his Facebook wall.
43. Change your schedule so you have all your classes together.
44. Buy him a one-way plane ticket so he can come visit you for an extended stay this summer.
45. Sign the two of you up for premarital counseling.
46. Tag along on guys’ nights and refer to yourself as “The Honorary Bro.”
47. Leave him voicemails of the free-verse poetry you wrote for him in class on his phone.
48. Find a way to hold his hand whenever he’s close enough for you to reach it.
49. Make him a mannequin with your exact measurements so that you can always lie beside him in bed, even when you’re not there.
50. Hang a banner in the quad proclaiming your undying affection for him so everyone can know.
Sure, he may be a little overwhelmed by all this affection, but you wouldn’t want him to doubt your love, would you? (Just don’t be too surprised when he starts to doubt your sanity instead.)