You have a day to decide your New Year’s resolution — the pressure is on. Get some inspiration from the collegiettes at Her Campus on how to improve upon yourself in 2013 by checking out what we’re doing come January 1, below. And, as always, let us know your resolution by leaving a comment below!
To maintain a healthy diet firstly, as well as to be more spontaneous by trying at least one new thing (food, art/craft project, exercise, school related activity etc.).
- Katrina Horgan, Campus Correspondent, University of Maine
I'm studying abroad in Australia this spring so my resolution is to take advantage of every new opportunity and experience that comes my way while I'm there!
- Claire Peltier, Campus Correspondent, University of Pittsburgh
My resolution is to try to do things not because they "look good," but because they genuinely bring me joy.
- Katie Naymon, Contributing Writer, Johns Hopkins University
Be more positive overall; have a glass half full mentality even if the situation is less than ideal.
- Leah Tully, Campus Correspondent, University of New Hampshire
To become healthier by eating right (I'm giving up that sugar addiction!) and exercising more.
- Ashley Young, Campus Correspondent, West Virginia Wesleyan College
My resolutions are to start a blog and update it 2-3 times a week and train for a 10K!
- Rachel Crocetti, Campus Correspondent, Hofstra University