There's no doubt about it - the real world is scary. We hate to say it, but many of the things that are socially acceptable in college just aren't going to fly in post-grad life! Here are a few telltale signs that you're definitely not ready to graduate.
1. This is what your dishwasher looks like...
2. ...and this is how you "decorated" your apartment.
3. Sweatpants are your go-to wardrobe staple.
4. You sleep in past noon on the regular.
5. You can't get through the day without a mid-afternoon snooze.
6. Your weekend starts on Thursday.
7. Doing laundry is a rare event that happens once a month at best.
8. You avoid cooking at all costs, even if that means eating cereal for dinner.
9. You steal toilet paper from the dorm bathrooms to avoid buying it yourself.
10. Being hungover on a weekday is a regular occurrence for you.
11. You sometimes take "personal days" to watch hours of Netflix while eating cookie dough straight from the tub.
12. You're constantly on the verge of being completely broke.
13. Yet you manage to spend more money on alcohol than you do on groceries.
14. Your number-one talent is procrastination, with social media use being a close second.
15. The thought of having to graduate and get a real-life job makes you want to curl up into a ball and cry. And also watch infinite cat videos.