Rent the Runway Makes Formal Season Affordable

Posted -

This time of year is expensive enough already, not to mention the cost of dresses for each fancy event. No nneed to stress, Rent the Runway has a solution. Don't buy a new dress for each sorority/fraternity/team formal or holiday party you attend this season, just rent one! 

Rent the Runway allows you to RENT designer dresses for as little at $40. Pick a dress from the thousands on their website, and they'll send it to you in a matter of days. If you live in NYC, they can even deliver it to you the same day you order it! They always include two sizes, so don't worry about the dress not fitting correctly! And don't worry about dry cleaning it after you wear it, they take care of that too! Just slip it in the mail (free of charge) and they'll do the rest.

Columbia University even has its own team of Rent the Runway reps: Arianna Sanders, Kristin Simmons, Megan Carley, and Michele Spitzer. Check out the Columbia RTR Facebook page for more info.

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Editor's Note

Check out our Back-to-School Guide! We've got EVERYTHING you need to have your best semester yet!

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login