Why You SHOULD Get into the Christmas Spirit Early This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Youngstown chapter.
Black Friday is happening already! Get your *discounted* gifts early!

COVID-19 has put some of our favorite events on hold for months now, and Black Friday is definitely one of them. Lucky for us, most stores are starting their Black Friday sales early this year and even having multiple sales throughout the month in order to keep crowds to a minimum! Not only that, but so many Black Friday deals are online this year also, making it much more COVID-friendly to shop for gifts… EARLY! So, while you’re binge watching your Netflix shows and social distancing, be sure to check out your go-to Black Friday stores online to see what you can grab this year!

We’re bored.

The weather is changing and limiting our time social distancing events going on outside, so, why not spice up your home with a little Christmas décor? Put on some Christmas music, light your Bath & Body Works ‘Tis the Season’ candle, and get out your decorations! My roommates and I decided to decorate our tree and put up some lights on exactly November 1st and, I promise you, we already feel merrier. Don’t wait, enjoy the holiday feels while we can!

Give yourself something to look forward to!

Let’s be honest, this year has not been our year. With the end of 2020 coming up so soon, lets end it on a high note with some Jingle Bells and sugar cookies. Merry Christmas! Cheers to a safe holiday season!

Mallory Pitstick

Youngstown '22

YSU Her Campus marketing manager Fashion Major