Her Campus Exec Profile: Rawan Mostafa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

Today we’ve got our incredible Head Editor, Rawan Mostafa. Rawan is responsible for overseeing that all articles have been properly edited and formatted before they get published online. We are so fortunate to have Rawan on our Exec Team, get to know her below!

Name: Rawan Mostafa

Position: Head Editor

Hometown: Cairo, Egypt

Major: Political Science

Minor: Professional Writing

Age: 20

Sign: Capricorn

Favourite T.V Show: The Office

What is your favourite thing about York U?

I really love how diverse its community is and how there’s always something happening!

What is your dream career?

Any job where I get to create something. Creating and improving content is my favorite aspect of any job. Whether it’s text, photographs, videos, etc. I always love creating something that conveys a message.

After a long and busy week, what is your go-to activity for winding down?

Catching up on my new TV show episodes

What’s your go-to coffee order?

Medium Latte with two sugars and cinnamon sprinkled on top

Describe your ideal date night.

Going to a museum or an art gallery then having dinner and milkshakes at a classic diner!

What is the number one thing on your bucket list?

To have my photography featured in an exhibition

Where is somewhere you want to travel to?

Italy and Greece! Because of the ancient culture, the people, the sights, and most importantly the food!

Huge shoutout to Rawan for everything she has brought to Her Campus York U! If you’re interested in joining Rawan’s team as an Editor or are interested in photography contact us through any of our social media platforms or by email: york-u@hercampus.com. Stay tuned for more Exec Team profiles.

Wilfrid Laurier University Alumna - BA Honours History & Minor in Sociology and Religion and Culture. York University B.Ed. Her Campus York U Campus Correspondent/ HSA Advisor/ Chapter Advisor.  When I'm not leading the team, advising, or writing you'll find me watching any and every reality T.V show or re-runs of Friends and Gilmore Girls. Semi-classy wine lady who thinks pineapple on pizza is a crime.