HC Finals Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Well, collegiettes, it’s officially the last day of finals for the Fall 2014 semester, and we know that we at HCWPUNJ couldn’t have made it through without the awesome Her Campus Finals Survival Kit.

As always, this kit is loaded with wonderful goodies from our ever-generous HC partners and sponsors — companies like Chipotle, LUNA, and TRESemmé! But there were a few new names this time around, from CamelBak to Cold-EEZE, and we’re super-psyched to tell you all about it.

Aritzia, an innovative women’s fashion boutique and award-winning retail leader in North America, sent us Hello Opportunity Cards and Gift Cards! The Hello Opportunity Cards offer some internships and jobs available with Aritzia – and hello, who doesn’t want a fashion-forward spring 2015 internship? As for the Gift Cards? Well, after finals, we all need a little retail therapy.

Our EIC loves the BaubleBar meme bracelet (she hasn’t taken it off yet!). And if you’d like to get a fashionably affordable holiday statement piece for a friend (or for yourself – we’re not judging!) before the end of the year, use promo code HERCAMPUS to get 25% off (valid until 12/31/2014 on jewelry only; cannot be combined with other promos; one code per customer)! Check BaubleBar’s Holiday Shop to score some perfect holiday gifts!

Bayer sent us some awesome ‘zines detailing their Timeline Project, which is an online tool that’s all about capturing your goals, zooming them into focus, prioritizing, and making them actually happen. This cute, little magazine highlights some ways that you can do this too! Check out TheTimelineProject.com for some inspiration and updates! And don’t forget to share it using #TheTimelineProject!

CamelBak sent over an Eddy Bottle in an HC approved shade of baby pink! Super cute. But what we really love about the Eddy is how durable they are. And spill-proof. So no worries about dripping all over your final exam. The bottle is also BPA-Free, dishwasher safe, and backed by CamelBak’s lifetime guarantee – if they build it, they’ll bak it!

The ever-fashion-forward chain & charcoal sent us a $20 gift card to order anything from the HC-inspired College Catwalk Collection, which consists only of the hippest jewelry for collegiettes that won’t break the bank. Oh yeah – we’re in. They’ve got so many options for cute rings, sassy bracelets, and statement necklaces that they’re well-deserving of a bookmark and a buy.

What better to get the brain juices flowing that with some good ol’ Chipotle grub? With the BOGO Burrito coupons they gave us, it was super easy to make sure that everyone was well-fed before a major study sesh.

No collegiettes are getting sick this finals week! Not with the Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Samples we received. If we didn’t have their Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support with Natural Energy QuickMelts® to ward off any sicky germs, we’d still have Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts®, which reduces the duration of the common cold and helps relieve cold and flu symptoms such as cough, chest congestion, and sore throat. We’re all feeling good (well, maybe not about those exams), and we’ll definitely make it to Winter Break in one piece. (We can get sick at home, where Mom will make us Chicken Noodle Soup.)

HC has been all about the cute undies lately, and we love it! They recently partnered with Cosabella, who sent us a Never Say Never Lowrider thong (so stylish!). Cosabella’s mantra is “Freedom of Color,” which inspires the color variety in their lingerie. These undies will have you looking and feeling great while you take your last final of the semester.

LUNA is a tried-and-true HC partner. We love it when they send along some samples for us to snack on. (The little bars they send are perfect on-the-go treats!) And this time, they sent us some of their lovely LUNA bars in delicious Chocolate Peppermint Stick – a perfect call to the holiday season. And we love, love, love how good they are for us – with 70% organic ingredients, LUNA bars are high in calcium and folic acid and rich in antioxidants A, C, and E.

Kettle Brand Chips are the perfect go-to study snack. Whether you’ve got a group sesh going in the Friends Room at the Library or you’re in your dorm room pulling an all-nighter, these chips are delicious. Plus, they came with “Hey Neighbor Kits” to help promote community and friendship on campus! There’s no better way to spread some holiday goodwill than sharing some Kettle Brand Chips with your neighbor down the hall. Late Friendsgiving? Heck yeah.

TRESemmé sent us some travel-sized hairsprays to tame our flyaways on the go (hello, finals week). This little hairsprays are the perfect purse-size, so we can look runway-ready (or almost) even when we’re running on 3 hours of sleep.

So there you have it, collegiettes; that’s how we at HCWPUNJ made it to Winter Break. Make sure to check out some of these goodies for yourself! (We promise; they’re totally worth it.)

HCXO

Christine is the Co-Founder and former Editor-in-Chief of the WPUNJ branch of Her Campus. She graduated summa cum laude in May 2015 with BAs in English Literature and Secondary Education and a minor in Creative Writing. Christine currently lives in Maryland and likes to visit Washington, DC (but a little part of her will always miss New Jersey). She loves to edit and aspires to write the great American novel... eventually. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, hanging out with her husband and corgi puppy, fangirling over Marvel superheroes and Rothy's shoes, and watching Netflix.