You could win goodies from the HC Spring Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

We here at Her Campus William & Mary love working with awesome brands to get cute, cool, fun stuff for the ladies here ate William and Mary– so it’s no surprise we were super pumped to recieve a box of goodies during Spring Break to get the TWAMPs of the campus excited for the warm weather!

The Haul:

Tresemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth Mini Packs – Say good-bye to the frizz of summer humidity! This sample pack of the Tresemmé Keratin Smooth hair care routine will keep your hair shiny and sleek!

Free Chips & Guac from Chipotle – Cool down with some creamy chilled guac and chips from Chipotle– where the food makes you feel good and you can feel good about the food. 

Discount Cards for Yokini Swimwear – Sometimes you want a nice two-piece bikini that’s not uncomfortable or flimsy, and sometimes you wish for the coverage from a skirted two piece but are afraid of looking like a mom. Get the best of both worlds and none of the discomfort of tiny swimsuits nor the feeling of wearing something more appropriate for someone twice your age. The Yokini can be flipped up for a bikini look, or flipped down for butt-coverage and has been featured in magazines!

Biotera Ultra Color Care Samples – It’s getting warm out, and as concerts and festivals start turning up, many of us are getting adventurous with our hair color! Biotera will help you keep your color– whether it’s a warm auburn or a bright purple– in your hair and not down the drain.

Classy Cups from Her Campus – Cold drinks deserve cute cups.

Her Campus Sunglasses – To protect your gorgeous eyes from all the sun we’ll be getting!

Neuro Sleep Pack – TWAMPs know that there are few things we need more of than a good night’s sleep. Instead of taking sleeping meds to help you sleep through the night, try Neura Sleep! It’s a drink with natural ingredients that help you sleep better without the morning-after grogginess of sleep medication. 

Her Campus Car Decal – So you can show off your love of HC on your next roadtrip.

His and Her Koozies – Keep your drinks cool without numbing your hands. Great for tailgates or picnics! (You can also get them separately)

Discount Cards from the European Wax Centers – Not everyone waxes for the warm weather, but everyone who prefers waxing likes waxing for less money!

You can get your hands on some of these goodies by keeping an eye on the Her Campus W&M facebook and looking out for our tables!

Harper is a junior at the College of William and Mary, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Marketing. A DC-Area native, she serves as Co-President at Her Campus William and Mary. She spends her summers interning in Marketing. This past summer was spent in New York City working at OppenheimerFunds as a Digital Strategy Intern, and the year before at Gannett working as a Marketing and Promotions Intern in the Social Commerce Division. She hopes to slowly accomplish a few things on her list of ridiculous dreams including hugging a walrus and voicing a named Disney character in a movie.Blog || LinkedIn || Twitter