The Her Campus Mid-Atlantic Conference

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Join us on April 19th for the Her Campus Mid-Atlantic Conference co-hosted between Her Campus W&M and Her Campus VCU here on the beautiful campus of William and Mary!

The conference is focused on helping young women overcome their two main challenges they face: finding direction in life and making a plan to achieve their personal and professional goals. We will hear from speakers from a wide variety of backgrounds regarding their experiences and insights, giving our attendees the chance to learn more and obtain the tools to build a fulfilling life.

This will be our third conference here at the college, and in addition to wonderful speakers, attendees will get swag bags, an opportunity to network with our speakers and each other, a lunch, and a chance to win raffles for wonderful prizes!

Find out more and register for the event at our official eventbrite page, or look for us tabling in Sadler to avoid the online processing fee!

Also check out the facebook event and invite your friends!

Harper is a junior at the College of William and Mary, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Marketing. A DC-Area native, she serves as Co-President at Her Campus William and Mary. She spends her summers interning in Marketing. This past summer was spent in New York City working at OppenheimerFunds as a Digital Strategy Intern, and the year before at Gannett working as a Marketing and Promotions Intern in the Social Commerce Division. She hopes to slowly accomplish a few things on her list of ridiculous dreams including hugging a walrus and voicing a named Disney character in a movie.Blog || LinkedIn || Twitter