The Best On-the-Go Drinks from Starbucks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

We’re so lucky to have a Starbucks on campus—drinking coffee every day is kind of an essential for college students…you know with all that staying up late watching Netflix…studying!

Because our coffee obsessions have grown throughout the semester, and have officially turned into a full-blown coffee addiction, we frequent at the campus Starbucks more often than we’d like to admit.

However, sometimes the line reaches out the door and takes a good 30 minutes to get a drink—and keep in mind how much longer the line will be all throughout finals week!

So, in case you don’t have the time in your busy schedule to wait in the long line to get the coffee you need, here are some awesome on-the-go drinks that are sold on campus in Digs, Starbucks and local grocery stores and pharmacies! 

Whether you get them on the way to ace that test, or stock up your mini fridge with them for the week, buying these on-the-go Starbucks drinks will save you time and save your eyes from closing!

Starbucks Iced Espresso Classics:These Iced Espresso’s Classics will not only cool you off and wake you up, but they’re delicious too! They also come in 5 different flavors:Vanilla Latte, Caffe Mocha, Caramel Macchiato, Skinny Caramel Macchiato and Skinny Vanilla Latte.

Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Drinks:These are some of my favorites! They’re the boost that I need right when I wake up in the morning to help me start my day, and keep me from wanting to nap in the middle of the day! They also come in 11 different flavors:Energy Coffee Drink, Hazelnut, Mocha, Vanilla, Starbucks Vanilla Light, White Chocolate, Espresso, Light Espresso, Protein Coffee, Protein Dark Chocolate and Protein Vanilla.

Starbucks Iced Coffee: Not only are these Starbucks Iced Coffee’s delicious, but they can also be bought in a case of 4 for easy access in the mornings. They are sweet and strong and come in 6 different flavors:Caramel, Iced Coffee + Milk, Light Sweetened, Unsweetened, Low Calorie + Milk and Vanilla.

Starbucks Bottled Frappuccino Coffee Drink:The Frappuccino Coffee Drinks are definitely my #1! I love these the best because they are small, and not too caffeinated, but still are delicious and keeps me awake.They come in 6 different flavors:Caramel Frappuccino, Coffee Frappuccino, Mocha Frappuccino, Mocha Light Frappuccino, Vanilla Frappuccino and Vanilla Light Frappuccino.

Good luck on finals, and remember….you are BREW-tiful! 

Emily Murphy has been with Her Campus Media since 2018, and is currently the Branded Content Associate. She was the Campus Correspondent and Editor/President at her chapter at Winthrop University for four years, but has had a passion for all things writing since she was young. When she's not scribbling ideas down for her next branded article, she's watching reruns of Seinfeld while scrolling Pinterest for apartment inspo. Follow her on Instagram at @emilysmurfy