10 Instagram Fit-Chicks You Should Follow for a Little Extra Motivation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

It’s that time of the year again where we hide under our many layers and forget all about what’s underneath. Don’t neglect the gym until it’s bikini season and you’re stuck with a winter body. Check out these ten Instagram fit-chicks that will keep you motivated through the seasons!

1. @Misstaylerrose: Follow this beefy, blonde powerlifter for her hilarious sense of humor and glutes to kill for.

2. @Taychayy: Taylor is a sponsored bodybuilding athelete with great supplement and workout advice! Her relationship is also mega fit-couple goals.

3. @Leanmachine21: As a registered nurse and beast in the gym, Sami is such an inspiration for balancing work and fitness.

4. @Meeshbyer: This fit-chick is a mommy, but you would never know it by looking at her rock hard body!

5. @Sami_rose_: Sami Rose is a personal trainer who had to over-come huge weight loss goals, herself. Follow her to see the tasty treats she posts, along with her motivational workouts.

6. @Megsquats: Meg has done everything from crossfit, to bikini competitions, and powerlifting. She now focuses on one thing alone: being one tough female!

7. @Laurenforshehulk: The instagram name describes Lauren well! This future firefighter is ripped from head to toe and always shows off her she-hulk workouts.

8. @Maxandlizacro: While this isn’t necessarily a “fit-chick” page, these two love birds definitely go above and beyond in their athletic yogi abilities; plus they’re absolute relationship goals.

9. @Lind.slaaay: This Australian beauty has insane gymnast abilities, along with crazy strength. You’ll be amazed with some of the things she can do!

10. @Gracievanasse: Gracie is one of the most well-known women in the world of power-lifting. Her intiensity and dedication to training is beyond motivating. 

Stay fit and be your own fit-chick, Collegiettes! 

Grace Holtzclaw is a sophomore Social Work major at Winthrop University, concentration in mental health studies. Her biggest aspiration in life is to wake up next to a pug every morning, have a cup of Keurig coffee, and eat cinnamon oatmeal before attending work as a mental health counselor. If she's not participating as the chair of fundraising for her Social Work club or writing articles with her awesome HC team, then she's in the gym making those gainz. She lives her life through Drake quotes such as "Live for today. Plan for tomorrow. Party tonight." and "Where you movin'? I said onto better things." Follow her on Instagram @gracieholtz and Twitter @gholtzie
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.