HC Holiday Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

Once again, we have received a Survival Kit from Her Campus and cannot wait to share our goodies with all of you! With finals this week, the Survival Kit came at the perfect time!

BUXOM Cosmetics Va-Va-Plump™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick

Give your lips a little extra color this holiday season with this product! Not only does the color have lasting wear, but also it gives your lips a little shine and plumps them for a fuller look. With 20 different available shades, you are sure to find a color to best suit your personality and style!

Krazy Glue

If you are accident-prone (like one of the writers of this article), Krazy Glue can be one of your new best friends! The single-use containers make it easy for you to take on-the-go for those not-so-savable moments, for your holiday craft projects, and so much more!

Alba Botanica® Acnedote™ Pimple Patches

Looking in the mirror and noticing a pimple can put a damper on anyone’s day. But with these little miracle pimple patches, your day can easily get turned around! Just place these patches on the pimple and let it work its magic! Due to the tight seal that is created by the patch to keep the bacteria out and moisture in, it encourages faster healing and prevents you from popping or picking the little bugger.

DivaCup® Model 1

This reusable menstrual cup is perfect for the busy girl on-the-go! With up to 12 hours of leak-free protection, no more worrying about bringing extra tampons or pads with you when you leave the house. The DivaCup comes in two different model sizes to best fit your needs. Another plus of this product? It is made of 100% health-grade silicone.

VELCRO® Brand HANGables® Removable Wall Fasteners

Plain walls are boring to look at, so add some of your favorite wall decor, pictures, etc. using these handy removable wall fasteners! No nails and hammers required, these fasteners make decorating your bland wall space easy. Not only are these things easy to put on the wall, but also with easy removal as well! There are a variety of options to choose from to accommodate your needs, so be sure to check out the link above.

XOXO Luv For Women By XOXO Eau de Parfum

Created for the modern hopeless romantics, LUV is made to help you believe in a fairytale love. With notes of Italian lemon, pink peony, and white amber, this perfume is sure to turn heads when you enter a room! And with the compact-size samples that we received in our Kit, it’s ideal for travel this holiday season.

Like with any Her Campus Survival Kit we receive, be on the lookout to enter to win some of the goodies listed above with our weekly giveaways! Happy Holidays and happy finals week, Warriors!