Back to School Survival Kit 2019: 5 Brands That Will Make You Glow Inside & Out

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

We’re now officially five weeks away from this semester coming to a close—can you believe it, Warriors? We sure can’t! 

As always, Her Campus has sent us some amazing products in our most recent survival kit, and we’re so excited to share these goodies with you all in our weekly giveaways. So without further ado, here’s your breakdown of what we scored in our Back to School Survival Kit.

Emergen-C

After all those late nights of studying (or cramming, whatever your style is), giving back to your body is super easy with these two items from Emergen-C.

• Super Orange - This powder mix is exactly what you’ve been looking for to recharge your immune system. Not only does each serving easily dissolve in water, but also it contains a handful of B Vitamins and more Vitamin C than 10 oranges. Need another reason to grab this citrus-y supplement? It’s caffeine-free, which your body will thank you for! 

• Nutrient Shot Energy+ - This will perhaps be the only time when I encourage you to take a shot—but only because it’s great for your immune system! Each bottle contains the perfect amount of natural caffeine (thanks, green tea!), coffee fruit and Vitamin C. Down this supplement for an energy boost and a delicious taste of either Pomegranate-Berry or Peach Mango. 

Mary Kay

Put your best face forward as you tackle exams, group projects and lengthy papers galore. It’s always important to take care of your skin, and who else to know this mantra better than Mary Kay with the Mary Kay Naturally skin care line!

• Purifying Cleanser - This cleanser gets the job done with removing dirt and leaving your skin smooth and hydrated—just in time for the arrival of our famous Minnesota winter! Add this beauty item to your daily routine to enjoy the creamy formula that softens normal-to-dry skin types, as well as sensitive-skinned honeys alike.
  • Exfoliating Powder - This gentle exfoliator comes next and will leave your visage looking and feeling extra healthy, not overscrubbed. Not only does it unclog your pores, but also it makes them appear smaller, which we all love the sound of!

• Nourishing Oil - This lightweight oil is your new secret weapon: it revitalizes your skin, making it soft to the touch, and gives you a healthy glow that will make you want to sing “Rise and Shine” (I had to, I’m sorry). 
  • Moisturizing Stick - This final item is the best for any busy college student who wants dryness relief on-the-go. Slip this puppy into your bag or pencil pouch and whip it out whenever you need immediate, targeted nourishment, whether it be on your face or elbow!

Extra Gum

Whether you’re standing in line for hot cocoa behind your campus cutie or you’re talking through an upcoming assignment with a classmate or you’re riding in an elevator beside a complete stranger, speak up with confidence while chewing on Refreshers to make an instant connection. You can find these yummies in Spearmint, Polar Ice and Tropical Mist.

Garnier

With Halloween back in the dark until next year, you don’t need a costume to call for a change in your ‘do. Step up your style game with the Style Shine + Hold Liquid Pomade and add some spunk to your look. This styler goes on easily and smoothly, which makes it great for anyone to use. Also, sticky residue? Don’t know her.

Vivrelle

Looking for a new clothing subscription service that will let you experience wearing luxury pieces? Then Vivrelle is calling your name! This company offers three membership plans that bring items of varying retail value right to your doorstep:

• Classique ($99/month)
    • One item per month from the Classique closet with a retail value of under $4,000
  • Couture ($199/month)
    • One item per month from the Couture closet with a retail value of over $4,000
  • Couture+ ($279/month)
    • One Classique collection item and one Couture collection item per month

Keep an item for as long as you like or swap it out for something new after a month—no return dates mean there’s no rush for you to make a decision (translation: no sweat!). 

If you do decide to return an item, Vivrelle’s got you covered with free shipping both ways, as well as theft and damage protection. Yep, you read that right. This company’s got your back.

Ready to sign up and become a club member? Apply with our survival kit discount coupons and become a runway Warrior!

Make sure to follow these featured brands on all their social media handles:

Emergen-C

Mary Kay

Extra Gum

Garnier

Vivrelle

Be on the lookout for our survival kit treats in our weekly giveaways and you could be a lucky winner to take these home! 

GIFs provided by Giphy.com