3 Garnier Goodies You Need to Add to Your Beauty Routine ASAP

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

It’s that time of year again: midterms are kicking in, homework is picking up, and your beauty routine is being put on the backburner for the sake of your grades. Stop whatever you’re doing because this is important, sis—while we all love a smart cookie, you need to take care of yourself! 

Take a moment to revamp your beauty routine and show your midterms and homework who’s boss with these three goodies from our recent partner Garnier!

ABOUT GARNIER

Garnier was founded in 1904 in France by Alfred Amour Garnier. The company has provided great expertise in hair care and color, as well as skincare beauty products for the past 100 years. 

Garnier is a family company that’s now present in over 65 countries worldwide. The goal of every product is to connect us to nature and the community while allowing us to look and feel healthy and beautiful. Garnier continues to develop products that keep in mind the simultaneous responsibility to both you and the planet. 

In case you were curious, here’s the entire collection of brands offered by Garnier:

Keep reading to learn more about the goodies we were sent that you have the chance to win in our future social media giveaways!

1.  SkinActive Micellar Foaming Gel Cleanser 

Makeup and oil and dirt, bye bye! This is an all-in-one facial cleanser that’s super powerful with lifting impurities—you might even wonder if it’s magnetic, it’s that easy. Not only does its formula purify your pores, but also it’s suitable for all skin types (including sensitive).

• How to use: simply apply to your wet skin, massage into a foamy lather, then rinse off.  

2.  Fructis Style Shine + Hold Liquid Pomade

Did you know that Garnier also makes products for men? Well, you do now! If you’ve been meaning to step up your style game, guys, then check out this liquid styler. It glides on both evenly and easily. Another perk? There’s no sticky residue!

• How to use: dispense a quarter-size amount of gel into your hands, rub together, then run hands through hair. (I’d recommend going in pea-size increments, so you don’t overdo it.)

3.  Whole Blends Miracle Nectar 10-in-1 Serum

Hold the phone—clear whatever hair treatments you have in your drawers because this single item can replace them all. This serum alone provides 10 amazing perks any beauty guru (or exhausted college student) will enjoy:

• Moisturizes
  • Detangles
  • Split end repair and prevention
  • Tames frizz
  • Restores softness
  • Nourishes
  • Protects against heat
  • Reduces breakage
  • Improves manageability 

Talk about carrying its weight!

• How to use: apply a quarter-size amount to either clean, damp hair or dry hair, especially focusing on the lengths and ends. (Again, I’d recommend going in pea-size increments, so you don’t put too much on.)

Follow Garnier on their social handles to stay up to date with new products:

Don’t forget to enter our upcoming giveaways for a chance to add these goodies to your beauty routine—happy midterms, Warriors!

1

GIFs provided by Giphy.com