Finals Survival Kit: #SquadGifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

This month we received a welcomed surprise– our survival kit for the end of the semester! With a theme of #SquadGifts, our kit was packed with goodies meant to share with all of our girlfriends, from the burgeoning fashionista to the makeup connoisseur. Below, we’re sharing some of our favorites:

Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases and Throw Blanket

Featuring a cute, floral print and plastic window perfect for carrying our student IDs, these Vera Bradley Zip ID cases will make it easy to keep our essentials on us wherever we go. And with this lovely throw blanket, which one of our lucky readers will win (!!!), staying warm and cozy while finishing up the last legs of the semester is one less task we have to worry about.

Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

The 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos by Michael Kors are the perfect way to brighten up any outfits we have lined up for the holidays. An added bonus, these tattoos are the first scented, metallic, flash tattoos on the market, featuring scents from Gold Fragrance Collection.

Chipotle BOGO Cards

Finals are stressful and many times we find ourselves sacrificing sleep and food in order to crank out another 500 words. With the BOGO cards we received from Chipotle, we now have the perfect excuse to step away from desk and grab a delicious snack that’ll give us the energy we need to finish strong.

A special thanks to HC National + all of their partners for an amazing finals survival kit!

Michella is a senior at Williams College, majoring in Political Science. When she's not reading up on political theories, you'll catch Michella singing with her a capella group on campus or helping folks out at the front desk in the science library.