Blogs Offering Up Major Style Inspiration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Williams chapter.

If you didn’t already know, recent Williams grad Tabitha Tongoi is an internet sensation. Offering up a range of advice, from natural hair care to personal style, she has amassed a following of over 29k on instragram and maintains a thriving youtube channel, in addition to her hair and lifestyle blog Craving Yellow. If you’re looking for tips on how to keep your hair from knotting up or wondering how this fellow eph has managed to make the most of her 20s, head over to her blog for more details. With a fan base growing every day, Tongoi continues to serve up lessons on beauty, style, and self-love, and we’re proud to call her a part of the family. 

Image taken from Craving Yellow’s twitter. 

And if you’re in need of some more style inspiration, check out the following blogs below!

Gary Pepper

Image taken from garypeppergirl.com

Style Scrapbook

Image taken from stylescrapbook.com

Fashion Squad

Image taken from fashionsquad.com

The Sartorialist

Image taken from thesartorialist.com

Michella is a senior at Williams College, majoring in Political Science. When she's not reading up on political theories, you'll catch Michella singing with her a capella group on campus or helping folks out at the front desk in the science library.