Our Favorite Childhood Shows

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Western chapter.

The other day I was flipping through the channels and stopped at the Disney channel as they were playing a rerun of The Suite Life on Deck. To say that I was disappointed with the quality of programming is an understatement! What happened to the good old days of Boy Meets World, Scooby Doo and The Magic School Bus? The 80’s/90’s were the best time for cartoons and kids shows. I was getting a bit nostalgic and started thinking of my favorite shows as a kid and asked a few other people too. Here are some of your favorite shows as a child, quality shows I might add!

Boy Meets World
  1. Smart Guy
  2. Lizzie McGuire
  3. Sailor Moon
  4. The Weekenders
  5. The Amanda Show
  6. Radio Free Roscoe
  7. Scooby Doo
  8. The Magic School Bus
  9. Pinky and the Brain
  10. Captain Planet
  11. The Addams Family
  12. Full House
  13. My Wife and Kids
  14. The Jetsons

Rida is a fourth year student at the University of Western Ontario and is extremely excited about the opportunity to bring Her Campus to London! She recently changed her major from Finance to English Literature after finally realizing what she wanted to do with her life. Having spent her whole life in the Middle East (Dubai and Saudi Arabia) Rida had no choice but to grow up a shopaholic! Having shifted from the desert to the great ice box that is Canada, she still finds it difficult to adjust to the freezing weather. In her spare time, Rida likes reading, watching way too many shows, stuffed crust pizza and,of course, shopping! Her aspirations are to one day live in Paris and be a writer for Vogue.