This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

1. El Milagro

El Milagro is located in the Little Village neighborhood. It serves Mexican staple foods and fresh tortillas all day!

2. Sushi Taku

Sushi Taku is an all you eat sushi restaurant for $27.99 a person. Fun for a night out with lots of friends. Be careful what you order, you get charged extra for any food leftovers! It is located in the Wicker Park neighborhood.

3. Reza’s Restaurant

Reza’s Restaurant is located in the Edgewater neighborhood. It serves middle eastern cuisine and amazing falafel!

4. Buffalo Joes

Buffalo Joes always has a line around the block and is known for its famous wings. It is located in the Rogers Park neighborhood.

5. Manee Thai

Manee Thai is located in the Old Irving Park neighborhood. My personal favorite is the chicken pad thai and baby eggrolls, but all of their food is incredible!

6. Jibaritos y Más

Jibaritos y Más is a Puerto Rican Restaurant located in the Logan Square neighborhood. The best jibarito’s in the city!

You better get hungry.

Hi I am Amaya Wiekerson. I am a freshman at WashU but originally from Chicago, IL. I plan on majoring in Computer Science with a minor in women, gender, and sexuality studies and possibly a minor in marketing. I am super into sports, I played volleyball and softball in high school and hope to play club in college.
We are WashU's Her Campus site designed for collegiettes here on campus.