Eliminate Culture Show Raises Money for Maternal Neonatal Tetanus (MNT) Disease!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

On March 8, 2012 Circle K, Unicef, and various organizations presented the Eliminate Culture Show to raise awareness and money for Maternal Neonatal Tetanus (MNT) disease. All proceeds ($5 per person) went to victims of MNT — enough to save one mother and her child from the deadly disease! 

In our latest photoset, photographer Corey Daniels shot photos of the event!

Chelsea is a Her Campus alumnae and the Cofounder and former President and Editor-In-Chief of Virginia Commonwealth University's Her Campus chapter. Chelsea has diverse professional experience thanks to her many internships in college. Her experience includes working in the research department at Viacom's MTV, assisting the CEO of a boutique jewelry brand in NYC, and working at an English tourist magazine in Japan. Beyond her professional life, Chelsea is inspired by fashion, finance, all things Harry Potter, her dream of working for a company she loves, and her travels. Chelsea turns to Sailor Moon episodes and Harry Potter soundtracks when life gets tough. Also a good amount of shopping, traveling, and making memories with loved ones will maintain her status quo.Connect!LinkedIn Instagram: @chelsskubo