This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

There are some feelings, emotions and situations that can only happen in college. Luckily, Amy Schumer understands.

1. When it’s Welcome Week!

2. When the professor starts teaching during syllabus week.

3. When it’s the first day of class and you have an 8a.m.

4. When there’s stuff you didn’t learn on the exam.

5. When someone you helped study does better than you on an exam.

6. When that time comes around when you have four exams, six meetings and 10 internship/job applications to fill out.

7. When the weekend comes around after a long week.

8. When someone you don’t remember giving your number to texts/calls you.

9. When someone mentions last night.

10.  When your friends ask you to go out with them but you’re already in PJs watching Netflix.

11. When your class gets canceled.

12. When you realize you have no clothes left and must do laundry.

13. When its 3:00 a.m. and you’re still at the library.

14.  When you have less than $10 in your bank.

15. When the professor says no food or drinks allowed.

AND LASTLY…

16. When finals are over and you’re free!

Amritha Nair is a double major in Psychology and Business Management at Virginia Commonwealth University. She is a member of many organizations on campus including greek life and numerous philanthropic organizations. Her writing has always been an outlet for her; her favorite pieces to write are short stories and poems that usually reflect personal experience or are inspired by other works of art. Other than writing, Amritha loves to swim, shop online, read, and binge watch shows on Netflix. Her heart lies with her family, close friends, and ice cream. You can follow her on twitter and Instagram at amrithanair16!
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!