Whether it be rum, vodka or whiskey, everyone has their drink of choice. Whatever it may be, just know tequila comes with some fine print rules. Everyone has or knows someone with a tequila story. There’s just something about it that makes even the meekest of people almost end up in jail. It is important to understand and recognize the dangers before picking up that cheap bottle of tequila and then going out to the clubs or that frat party.
1. It will make you want to fight anybody and everybody
2. 9/10 chance you will end up in a stranger’s bed
3. If not in a stranger’s bed, then the drunk tank in jail
4. You won’t have to worry about all those secrets you were going to keep
5. You will feel invincible; you are not and you cannot handle 10 shots
6. The next morning will be the worst you’ve ever had
7. Be ready to throw up because you will in inappropriate places
8. You might make out with your best friend
9. Money will have no meaning whatsoever and your bank account will suffer
10. Don’t expect to remember anything
I’m not saying you shouldn’t split that bottle of tequila with a red sombrero for a cap, but you should take into account that it might be your last night drinking. There is always dangers when tequila is involved. It is not a drink for the faint of heart or those who fear death.