This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

There are a ton of “campus cuties” wondering around Vanderbilt’s campus and Sackson is definitely one of them. He loves long walks and friendly company and will cure your homesickness right away if you’ve been missing your dog. He’s always at Family Nights in Hank Ingram House on Friday nights. Sackson is never shy and his cuteness is irresistible. I know you could find a cute guy at the frats on Friday night or at a bar at midnight on Saturday, but really, there’s no one cuter on Vandy’s campus than Sackson Keuler-Terhune.

Muna Ikedionwu

Vanderbilt '19

Muna is studying Medical Humanities & The Arts and Corporate Strategy at Vanderbilt University. She loves supporting small businesses, watching indie films on weekends, and can talk for hours about anything from the newest addition to her skincare routine to how the digitization of political news has changed society for the better. Her motto is "Be fearless. Be authentic. Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters."