This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Finals week is known for messing up eating habits as we binge on junk food. However, while our munchie marts have a lot of tempting treats (like those delicious muffins), they also have a wide variety of other options that are better for you! Here’s a list of options that will help you maximize your meal swipe!

These snapea crisps will give you a great crunchy snack but are way healthier than potato chips! Also, they’re gluten free and GMO free! Note: these aren’t available at commons munchie!

Greek yogurt comes in a variety of flavors and brands, so try a few to find a new favorite! It’s full of protein and will keep you full during a marathon study session. 

These flavored hummus packages are a new addition and are available at Branscomb munchie regularly and Commons most of the time. If you don’t like regular hummus, try them anyway because they’re totally different and delicious! If you do like hummus, take a risk and try something new with one of these! 

Finally, a classic: milk and cereal. This is my personal favorite late at night. It will fill you up and as long as you pick a healthier cereal, you’re good to go!

Good luck on your tests! Have a great break!