HCUWB: Back To School Survival Kit Giveaway 2017!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWB chapter.

Hey Huskies!! The giveaway time is here!! We received our survival kits for the start of this school year and we cannot be more excited! 

The giveaway is basically done during our *drum roll* pumpkin carving event!!! Woohoo!! Our pumpkin carving event is on Monday Oct. 30th from 4:30 to 7:30 PM in the Common Grounds in UW2. Each person will have a partner, so two people will carve one pumpkin.

We will choose top 3 pumpkins as winners so each person will get a $150 gift bag!!! *faints*

If you’re worried that you aren’t going to win, don’t worry, we got you! Follow our social media and pick up one item on display during the event! (Our social media include Iinstagram, Twitter and Facebook at hercampusuwb)

Read this article to know what’s going to be in the $150 gift bag and in display during the event!! NOTE: Not all products are shown in the below pictures.

First of all, can we take a moment to appreciate these beautiful Erin Condren 2017- 2018 planners? “You are entirely up to you”

You get some beautiful face masks from Freeman. We have three different kinds of masks. These are absolutely life savers after midterms and stressful days!

You get some dope Bed Head hair spray’s and dry shampoo. Definitely saves your hair during bad hair days!

You get bronzers from Loreal! They will come handy for beach day breaks!

Then, you get some of these amazing sunglasses from Areopostale!! They are absolutely amazing and beautiful!

You also get chokers and rings and ear rings from Aeropostale! How cool???

There’s a lot of stuff that we didn’t cover in this article for the back to school Her Campus survival kits. During the event, we will also have some goodies from our previous survival kits. If you want to know what those are, go check out our spring survival kit article here! —-> HCUWB: Spring Break Survival Kit Giveaway 2017!

Prathyusha Pillari is a 19-year-old senior at University of Washington, Bothell where she majors in Computer Science and Software Engineering. She was born in India and spent 14 years of her life there before moving to the United States. She is an advocate of women's rights and equality. She loves creative writing, traveling, driving around in her car and stalking people on Instagram.