This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

We all know how very important astrology is. It defines our lives. As does Netflix. As I sat watching a series on Netflix, it occurred to me, the stars had aligned; I had found the Scorpio series.

And so I’ve assembled a list of Netflix series for each and every zodiac sign. So, for all of my fellow astrologers, enlighten yourself with the list below.

Aries: (March 21-April 20) You Aries are known to be born leaders. Your independence shines, as does your courage to pursue the things that matter to you in life. The perfect Netflix series for you: Madam Secretary

Netflix Overview: When a highly capable women becomes secretary of state, she struggled to find balance between the demands of work politics and those of her family. 4.75 Stars

Taurus: (April 21-May 21) You guys are quite familiar with Netflix already, as Taurus has a reputation for being a bit of a procrastinator. At the same time, you are laid back and determined when it counts. Keeping all of this in mind, the Netflix series for you: The Office

Netflix Overview: A mockumentary on a group of typical office workers, where the workday consists of ego clashes, inappropriate behavior, and tedium. 4 stars

Gemini: (May 22-June 21) Any Gemini is known to be adaptable. But you tend to be a bit off and on at times. Still there’s an energy to you that bubbles into all aspects of their lives. A good series for you would have to be: Gossip Girl

Netflix Overview: A group of hyperprivileged Manhattan private-school kids seem to get away with everything. Except an anonymous blogger is watching their every move. 4.5 Stars

Cancer: (June 22-July 22) You crave adventure in life, we all know it. So, you need a show that can be as adventurous as you are. It can’t be too consistent, it must keep you on your toes. What show could fulfill such requirements you question? Stranger Things

Netflix Overview: When a young boy vanishes, a small town uncovers a mystery involving secret experiments, terrifying supernatural forced and one strange little girl. 5 Stars

Leo: (July 23-August 21) You’re a kind soul with a spicy side. You like your Siracha and you like it hot. At the same time you are generous, just as you should be with your time while you watch: Jane the Virgin

Netflix Overview: After vowing to remain chaste until marriage Jane Villanueva learns she’s pregnant due to a medical slip up and has to rethink her future. 4.5 Stars

Virgo: (August 22-September 23) You are the analyzer, very good at problem solving. You also enjoy bettering the world by using that awesome brain of yours. The only Netflix series you should be watching right now has to be: Sherlock

Netflix Overview: In this updated take on Arthur Conan Doyle’s beloved mystery tales, the eccentric sleuth prowls the streets of modern-day London in search of clues. 5 Stars

Libra: (September 24-October 23) You get along with basically everyone, due to your diplomatic tendencies. You will enjoy a series that appeals to the masses. What is this mass appealing series you question? Friends

Netflix Overview: This hit sitcom follows the merry misadventures of six 20-something pals as they navigate the pitfalls of work, life and love in 1990’s Manhattan. 4 stars

Scorpio: (October 24-November 22) We Scorpios tend to be very intense at times, always working to make sense of the world. We also value loyalty. I can say from personal experience, the Netflix series we should be binging: How to Get Away with Murder

Netflix Overview: Brilliant criminal defense attorney and law professor Annalise Keating, plus five of her students, become involved in a twisted murder case. 5 Stars

Sagittarius: (November 23-December 22) Your positivity and vibrancy in life is felt by everyone around you. You need a show that can sustain this vibrancy while being adventurous and keep you on your toes. What show would this be you ask? New Girl

Netflix Overview: Zooey Deschanel brings out her offbeat charm in this sitcom about a quirky teacher and her three male roommates. 4.5 Stars

Capricorn: (December 23-January 20) Your ambition benefits your ability to have complete control of your life very regularly. Your constantly active mind needs a show that can keep up. The Netflix series you should be watching: House of Cards

Netflix overview: A ruthless politician will stop at nothing to conquer Wasington, DC in this Emmy and Golden Globe-winning political drama. 5 Stars

Aquarius: (January 21-February 19) You guys are opportunity seekers, always looking for moments to be a good humanitarian. You need a television series that can motivate you the way you motivate others. What could this t.v. show be? Greys Anatomy

Netflix Overview: Intern (and eventual resident) Meredith Grey finds herself caught up in personal and professional passions with fellow doctors at a Seattle hospital. 4.25 Stars

Pisces: (February 20-March 20) While at times you can be a tad reserved, your sensitivity is admirable and makes you one of the greatest of listeners. You need a series you can listen to, but that will also listen to you. This show would have to be: Gilmore Girls

Netflix Overview: Fiercly independent single mom Lorelai raises gifted, Ivy League-bound daughter Rory amid a continueal stream of quick witted repartee. 4.5 Stars  

So, no matter if you believe in astrology or not, now at least you have a new show to binge. Enjoy my fellow star gazers.

Shaela Adams: is really just in love with the Earth. And peanut butter. And naps.
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor