nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Five Healing Crystals You Need in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utah chapter.

Lepidolite

Lepidolite is perfect for those who suffer from anxiety and depression. The trace amounts of lithium are said to assist in aiding anxious thoughts as well restfulness. This is the perfect stone to carry in your pocket throughout the day or keep by your side while you sleep.

Amethyst

Amethyst is a calming stone. I highly recommend that this stone be kept next to a pillow. Doing this will help you have incredibly restful sleep.

Black Tourmaline

Black Tourmaline is a grounding stone. It protects against negative energies and thoughts. This stone can be kept in every room of the house to cleanse or can be kept in your pocket to protect you from negative thoughts.

Rose Quartz

Rose Quartz is the stone of calming and love. It is perfect for when you are really stressed out and need to calm down. It helps with self-esteem and self-love as well. This is definitely a much-needed stone if you need some help loving yourself or the world around you.

Tigers Eye

Tigers Eye is another stone that aids with anxiety. It focuses primarily on healing extreme emotional highs and lows. This stone also helps with situational clarity. In other words, it will help you figure out what you need to do for yourself and others around you.

If you have never tried healing crystals, now is the perfect time to start. They have so many benefits that can help you, as well as looking beautiful. Find your perfect crystal and see what a difference it can really make. 

MPH Student at the University of Utah Asia Campus Cat Enthusiast/ Traveler/ Instant Food Consumer
Her Campus Utah Chapter Contributor