TV Shows to Watch When You’re Stressed Out and Wanna Laugh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

The Office

As if everyone hasn’t already seen this show, watching it over and over again really is never enough. Michael Scott’s uncomfortable gestures and language, along with the rest of the characters makes any bad day you’ve had fall away. This show is perfect when you just want to turn your brain off and laugh.

The End of the F******* World

If you haven’t heard of this show yet, let me personally tell you: you’re missing out! Never in my life has a show captivated me so much that I finished every episode in one night. Revolving around a boy who believes he is a psychopath, he decides to trick a girl so he can kill her. Too bad for him, he ends up liking her. This show will make you cry, laugh, and plaster a smile on your face for days.

The Last Man on Earth

Will Forte created and stars in this show, and it is really unlike any other comedy out there. The shows plot contains a virus that wipes out basically a whole planet leaving a man who believes he is the last man on earth. Then what does he do? He takes over a mansion, fills a kitty pool with margarita, and talks to balls because he has no friends. So, basically, me on a good day.

The Mick

This show surprised me because I clicked on it randomly and didn’t expect it to be very good, but it totally drew me in. This show is about a woman whose sister and her husband get arrested for fraud. So, she has to take care of their spoiled brat children. This show is perfect for when you’ve had a long day and want to hear someone being so sarcastic it hurts.

Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us