Top 10 Songs to Drake and Drive to

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Sometimes we can get caught up in our feels. Those things that no one likes to talk about, but everyone has. If there’s anything that I’ve learned in my 22 years of life, it’s that the feels tend to show up in two places: the shower and while you’re in the car driving. Is this because these two places seem to be when you’re the most alone? Maybe. Sometimes, we need to force ourselves to feel our feelings. A good cry is just what we need during certain times.

If the source of your heartache is heartache, I highly suggest Drizzy himself to get your tears flowing. One thing is for sure, DRAKE WOULDN’T TREAT YOU LIKE THIS.

1. Marvin’s Room (Take Care, 2011)

2. From Time (Nothing Was the Same, 2013)

3. Too Good (Views, 2016)

4. Fake Love (More Life, 2017)

5. U Wit Me (Views, 2016)

6. Shot For Me (Take Care, 2011)

7. Too Much (Nothing Was the Same, 2013)

8. Jungle (If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late, 2015)

9. Feel No Ways (Views, 2016)

10. Find Your Love (Thank Me Later, 2010)

Just living my life one social inquiry at a time.
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us