Style > Beauty

Spring Break Survival Kit: Innisfree x Her Campus Review

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

One of the best parts about writing for Her Campus is getting to participate in pluses, where companies send us free beauty items, and in return, we write reviews for them. This week we were given face masks from a beauty company called Innisfree. If you know me, you know that I love a good face mask, mostly because they’re quick and easy to use during a lull in a busy week, and it makes me feel like I kind of have my life together. The mask given to us was a super nice sheet mask, it was too wet for my liking when I opened the package. But it went on like a dream! Once on, the packaging suggested 10-20 minutes for the leave on time. Of course, I wanted it to last as long as possible, so I put it on for the full 20. It was so light, it almost made it feel like I wasn’t wearing anything at all! When I took off the mask after the 20 minutes, My face felt moisturized and refreshed. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to relax!

Alexandra is a senior at the University of Tampa as well as the Broadcasting intern for the Tampa Bay Lightning. When she isn't running around the arena setting up equipment, she is the Sports Director for UT's radio station, WUTT. Alexandra is also an active member of the Florida Zeta chapter of Pi Beta Phi, where she serves as the head of the Fraternity Heritage committee. On her off days, you can most likely find her at Starbucks drinking her body weight in Iced White Chocolate Mochas.
Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely