Makeup Review: Smashbox #ShapeMatters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

My number one beauty essential is my eyebrow pencil. Every morning my pencil and I spend an intimate 40 minutes assuring that my brows are perfectly poised and pointed. However, one hectic morning I dropped my one true love and it snapped, just like my heartstrings. I was devastated. With Christmas coming up, I knew what I needed Santa to bring. But I was scared to snap another one. After a 3 hour shopping adventure at Sephora(.com), I finally decided to try a palette.

So here we are, three weeks later and I swear I will never use another brow pencil again. IT’S THAT GOOD.

The palette comes with brows, contour, and eyeshadow but honestly the best part of it is the brows. The wax is utter perfection and both shades of brow coloring are perfect for any and all skin tones.

It’s a bit pricey at $55, but if you take into account how much it offers, it is SO WORTH IT.

I hope you get the chance to try it out and share my enthusiasm for brows!

Sam is Campus Correspondent for the University of Tampa! She is a communications major with a concentration in media studies and a minor in new media production. For someone who is barely five feet tall, Sam has big aspirations. She hopes to become the next Rachel Hollis or Miranda Priestly. If all else fails however, she’ll have an exciting future as Mrs. Justin Bieber! Sam talks non stop about her sorority, Pi Beta Phi and can easily be spotted on campus wearing her letters. She is an avid brunch goer and disney enthusiast. Buy her some cheesecake and you're guaranteed friends.