Her Campus Southern Charm Tour Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

On Friday, April 24th, the Her Campus National Team made their final stop of the Her Campus Southern Charm Tour at UT. The sun was shining, pink was everywhere, and the Her Campus spirit was unbelievable. We couldn’t have asked for a better way to end the semester.

Her Campus co-founder, Windsor Hanger Western, was on-site signing copies of The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress and Have the Best Years of Your Life. We definitely suggest you order a copy if you haven’t done so already.

Representatives from European Wax Center perfected everyone’s eyebrows at the Browfection Bar. One lucky student won a free 6-month pass for unlimited eyebrow waxing at European Wax Center!

Intel brought out the humorous side in UT. Students took pictures behind a green screen, while using props and funky backgrounds on the new Intel-powered tablets.

At the Her Campus UT tent, we gave out over 500 goody bags provided by Dormify. If you were walking around campus between 11am-3pm, it would be hard to spot one girl without a bag that read, “Sleep all day, dance all night.”

We were completely obsessed with the Dormify set up. The various pillows described all aspects of every college student, such as, “Eat more carbs” and “namast’ay in bed.” Dormify also provided equally sassy laptop stickers that are currently making our laptops look awesome.

LUNA Bars provided all the girls with fuel for the event, with plenty of Chocolate Peppermint Stick LUNA Minis. Seriously, who doesn’t love LUNA Bars?

One of the best parts of the events was getting to race around on the scooters that Windsor brought for us. You may or may not catch us riding down the halls of the John Sykes building next week, making a grand entrance into our last meeting of the semester.

We owe a huge thank you to all of the people who made this event possible for us! Thanks for stopping by our tent, collegiettes!

Brianna is a sophomore at the University of Tampa, studying journalism. She is the current Vice President of HerCampusUT. When she is not writing, or reading, she enjoys soaking up the Florida sun, and rubbing it in the faces of her friends who live up north via Snapchat. You can often find Brianna biking on Bayshore, at a country concert, or in front of the TV bawling over the Bachelor.