Favorite Drugstore Products- THAT ACTUALLY WORK

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

As broke college students, we don’t have the time to be spending $40 on a lipstick…like c’mon people!! There are products under $10 that work just the same (or even better sometimes), and I am here to share my favorite holy grail products with you! J

FOUNDATION

This foundation has been my rock since freshman year of high school…I swear it lasts ALL DAY WITH OUT A PRIMER and somehow makes it look like you have no pores?! Basicallyyyy if you wanna look airbrushed for $8, I swear this is the one!!

BLUSH

I swear this is the most pigmented and beautiful blush I’ve ever used, and I’ve used blushes from brands like Too Faced, and Tarte. It gives this natural look and comes in many different shades, you’ll definitely find one that gives you the perfect, rosy glow.

MASCARA

My lashes are super thin, and they point downward so it’s hard and super rare to find a mascara that will keep them up and curled. But fear not!!! I’ve found one for $5!! This mascara makes my eyelashes look super long and voluminous without weighing them down. Use the waterproof formula for that extra lift all day long.

Esther Cho

Tampa '20

.
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us