kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness

Cute Things you can do by Yourself That Couples do!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

As a perpetually single individual and with Valentine’s Day around the corner, I find myself craving a relationship and many of the reasons for that are because of the cute things couples go and do together! Realizing that I could go and do most of these cute things with my friends or on my own, I thought I should share some things you don’t actually need a significant other to go and enjoy!

1. Beach sunsets

While cuddling up and making out with someone on the beach is probably more appetizing, you can still go to the beach with a blanket and some drinks and a cheese platter and enjoy the scenic views.

2. Movies

The movie theatre is literally the best place to go alone or with friends because it’s dark! No one knows you’re sad and single! You were born with two hands to cover up your eyes during scary parts and shovel popcorn into your mouth anyway!

3. Eating out

As a hardcore foodie, I read fancier menus for places and always think about how a certain restaurant would be the perfect date spot. Luckily, even fancy restaurants usually do take out orders. Get yourself that steak and potatoes girl, dress up, and watch Netflix on your couch!

4. Walking along scenic drives or taking a hike

When the weather’s nice, there’s nothing better than walking along somewhere like Bayshore and being out in the fresh air along the water. Who wants to hold someone’s clammy hand anyway?!

I hope this article makes you realize you can do anything a cute couple can do, and you can do it even cuter.

International Business and Marketing major at the University of Tampa!
Emely is a rising junior at The University of Tampa. She studies advertising and PR with a focusing on digital marketing. When she isn't bumping to J Cole, Drake or Aventura she's reading up on anything astrological, or editing photos for her food IG. As a New York City native, she loves exploring the cities micro-neighborhoods for their cuisine, music, and fashion. If you want to know more about Emely, follow her on Instagram - @aemiliatertia - or Twitter - @ThatEmely