Campus Cutie: Rachel Tew

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Rachel Tew

Year: Junior

Hometown: Dunedin, Florida

Major: Advertising and Public Relations

Age: 20

Instagram: racheldtew

What is your most embarrassing moment? After watching a scary movie when I was younger, I had to duck behind the shower curtain before going to the bathroom. After I made sure the room was clear, I turned around to see my dad standing in the doorway because he had come to check on me. Not only did I scream bloody murder, but I also peed my pants.

What is you favorite place to eat in Tampa? Definitely Taco Bus.

Who is your celebrity crush? Darren Criss hands down.

What is your guilty pleasure? ….Glee…

What do you do to relax and unwind? Either binge watch a TV show/Disney movies, or sing/play the piano.

If your life were a TV show, what would be the theme song?“Accident Prone” by Kirsten Guenther and Laurence O’Keefe. 

My name is Leann Petschonek, and I am a Junior here at the University of Tampa studying Biology. I was originally born in Michigan, but moved to Florida when I was five, and loved the Sunshine State ever since (even though I am, Ironically, very VERY pale). I tend to be introverted in person, but I have a large voice on paper. You can usually find me reading a book- or glaring at one as I study, taking some pictures, or watching more television then I probably should.