Campus Cutie: Peter Iliopoulos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie: Peter Iliopoulos. Whether he’s wandering around campus, showing support at a Greek event, or out in about in Soho, Peter always has a smile on his face and makes a point to say hello when he sees you. With a bright future, good looks, and a personality to match, it’s no wonder why Peter is one of UT’s finest. 

HC: Hometown?

PI: Salem, New Hampshire

HC: Age? Class?

PI: 22, Senior

HC: Major/Minor?

PI: Advertising & Public Relations

HC: Are you single? 

PI: Yes

HC: What clubs/organizations are you involved in on campus?

PI: Sigma Phi Epsilon, Order of Omega

HC: What are your plans after graduation?

PI: Staying in sunny Tampa and working in advertising account management.

HC: What do you think is your best feature?

PI: My jaw line. Is that weird?

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

PI: My girl Mila Kunis

HC: What do you do for fun around Tampa?

PI: I like trying out new bars and restaurants. I love food and dining out.

HC: Where would you take someone out on a first date?

PI: Ciro’s at the end of Howard and Bayshore; it has a cool 1920s prohibition concept and the bartenders know how to make a good drink! 

HC: If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have three things with you, what would they be?

PI: iPhone, coffee (black), and my toothbrush/toothpaste.

HC: What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?

PI: Know what you’re good at and be able to own it. 

HC: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

PI: Angelina

HC: Would you rather get to fill your gas tank up for free for an entire year, or have free Starbucks forever?

PI: Hands down, free gas. I’m more of a Dunks kind of guy, anyway.

HC: What’s your favorite pick-up line?

PI: Do you live in a corn field? Because I’m stalking you (Just kidding, I’m not that creepy).

A senior at the University of Tampa, Brianne is finishing up her degree in Communications. After graduation, she hopes to have a job in her field of choice; whether it be in her home state of Massachusetts, here in Tampa, or somewhere new and exciting. And if that doesn’t work out as planned, she has her reality television applications ready at hand - say hello to your next Bachelorette! But until graduation day, Brianne has full blown Peter Pan Syndrome. As she refuses to grow up, you can find her watching Disney movies, planning trips to the zoo to feed the giraffes, eating dessert for dinner, and coloring any chance she gets. Buzzfeed, Netflix, anything coconut, and wine are also some of her guilty pleasures.