Campus Cutie: Meshari Aldahmeli

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Meshari Aldahmeli

Year: Junior

Hometown: Kuwait

Major: Finance

How are you involved on campus?

I am in the UT Bodybuilding Team, the Omicron Delta Kappa honor society and the Phi Kappa Phi honor society.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Carmen Villalobos

What are your deal-breakers?

Bad personal hygiene and jealousy

What is one thing you cannot live without?

Life is incomplete without going to the gym

What is your passion?

Bodybuilding

Do you have any fun facts about yourself?

Because I know English, Arabic and Spanish, I sometimes get them mixed up when I speak. If you stick around me for long enough you will hear me say an English word with the thickest Puerto Rican or Arabic accent ever.

Where is somewhere you would want to go before you die?

The Dominican Republic

Where do you want to travel?

I want to take a tour around Latin America because I have great admiration for Latin and Hispanic culture.

What is your favorite food?

You cannot beat a mofongo with perfectly cooked steak and creole sauce on top.

What is your dream job?

I would love to become a professional bodybuilder. If you can wake up every morning to do what you enjoy and make money out of it, the concept of work changes completely.

What is some advice you would give to a college Freshman?

Do not give up on a hobby or an extracurricular activity because of the stress you feel when you make the transition to college. Make an effort to develop a time management strategy for yourself and balance your study time and leisure time.

What quote do you live by?

Always treat people like you want them to treat you

Hi, I'm Chanel. I'm a Sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Public Health. I laugh at horror movies, don't understand romantic movies, and cry during documentaries. I am vegetarian, but I will make an exception for pepperoni pizza rolls because the plain cheese are just plan disgusting. I dream of owning a cuddly pet chicken and a tiny home. Hm... I also enjoy torturing myself by spending an hour and half in a 105 degree room to practice Bikram Yoga. That is all.