Campus Cutie: Caleb Bearse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name:  Caleb Bearse

Year:  Freshman

Hometown: Fairfax, Virginia

Major:  Musical Theater and Applied Dance

Age: 19

Instagram: @caleb_bearse

Are you single or Taken? Single

What is your favorite part About UT? The teachers (it’s the only reason I came here) and the campus

How are you involved on campus?  I’m in Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, I perform in the shows that the school puts on and in the dance shows, and I work in the theater doing tech things

Do you have a job? Nah

Who is your role model and why? Johnny Depp because he came from a lot of problems and he overcame them and became one of the most famous actors out there

What is one thing you can’t live without? Dance

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  I see myself in a dance ensemble somewhere in New York, signing and shaking my butt on stage for money

Describe your ideal girl/guy: laid back, go with the flow, just wants to have fun and doesn’t give a crap what others think

What is your biggest turnoff?  When someone is very full of themselves and thinks they’re hot shit

What do you do to relax? I watch Netflix, go choreograph things, take a nap or go out and hang with my friends really

What’s your favorite pick up line? Girl if you were a ballpoint pen, you’d be “hella fine”

What is your biggest Pet Peeve? When someone can never appreciate silence and all they do is talk OR chewing with your mouth open

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? One time I streaked two miles back home. I got dared to run to the elementary school and back.

What do you miss most about home while you’re at school? My parents and my guy friends from back home

What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? Live your life, and let others live theirs

What is your go-to shower song? Move Together- James Bay

What are some things on your bucket list? I want to snowboard in Europe, cross-country trip, and spend two weeks by myself with no one else

What is your favorite thing to eat? Pizza. It’s so versatile. My favorite kind is Pepperoni.

What is one place you are dying to visit? Iceland because I’ve heard it’s beautiful and I’ve never been that far north

What kid’s show that you watched growing up do you wish was still running on TV today? Drake and Josh

Would you rather get to cut the Salsa Rico’s line for an entire semester, or have unlimited amounts of Einstein’s for the whole school year? Unlimited amounts of Einstein’s

Kayla Brown is a Senior at UT. Majoring in criminology, she one day hopes to do something badass af. While Kayla is not writing for Her Campus or studying for class, you can find her hanging with her sorority sisters, watching This is Us, or eating Kraft mac and cheese.
Hi, I'm Chanel. I'm a Sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Public Health. I laugh at horror movies, don't understand romantic movies, and cry during documentaries. I am vegetarian, but I will make an exception for pepperoni pizza rolls because the plain cheese are just plan disgusting. I dream of owning a cuddly pet chicken and a tiny home. Hm... I also enjoy torturing myself by spending an hour and half in a 105 degree room to practice Bikram Yoga. That is all.