Campus Cutie: Caity Berk

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Caity Berk

Age: 19

Major: Marine Science & Biology

Class: Freshman

Hometown: Dresher, PA

Involvement on campus: Honors Program, Hall Council, and Avid Yoga Class Attendee

Single or nah:  LOL

Where is your favorite place on campus to eat?  Salsa Rico

What is your favorite thing about UT? The proximity to the city

What are three words to describe you? Loud, hungry, “mom”

What is your craziest UT memory? Gasparilla

What is your guilty pleasure? Eating an entire box of Girl Scout Cookies in a single sitting

If you could be a food what would you be? A Mango

What do you miss most about home? My local diner

One thing you could never live without? My Birkenstocks

Would you rather have rabbit feet or a turtle shell? Turtle shell so I could hide from everyone

What is your favorite thing about Tampa? Cheap hockey tickets

If you could live anywhere where would you live? Atlantis

What house would you be sorted into at Hogwarts? Gryffindor

Favorite holiday? Halloween

Breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast? Dinner for breakfast #TeamLeftovers

Chipotle or Qdoba? Moe’s

Dunkin or Starbucks? Wawa

Sam is Campus Correspondent for the University of Tampa! She is a communications major with a concentration in media studies and a minor in new media production. For someone who is barely five feet tall, Sam has big aspirations. She hopes to become the next Rachel Hollis or Miranda Priestly. If all else fails however, she’ll have an exciting future as Mrs. Justin Bieber! Sam talks non stop about her sorority, Pi Beta Phi and can easily be spotted on campus wearing her letters. She is an avid brunch goer and disney enthusiast. Buy her some cheesecake and you're guaranteed friends.
Hi, I'm Chanel. I'm a Sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Public Health. I laugh at horror movies, don't understand romantic movies, and cry during documentaries. I am vegetarian, but I will make an exception for pepperoni pizza rolls because the plain cheese are just plan disgusting. I dream of owning a cuddly pet chicken and a tiny home. Hm... I also enjoy torturing myself by spending an hour and half in a 105 degree room to practice Bikram Yoga. That is all.