Campus Cutie: Brian Maligno

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Brian Maligno

Age: 20

Class: Senior

Major: Entrepreneurship

Hometown: Centereach, NY

Involvement on campus: UT entrepreneurs, She’s The First

Single or nah? Single

Where is your favorite place on campus to eat? SparBBQ. I’m probably the only one who would ever say that.

What house would you be sorted into at Hogwarts? Ravenclaw.

What is your favorite song to sing in the shower? My Humps by The Black Eyed Peas.

What is your favorite thing about UT? There are so many different personalities from around the world.

What are three words to describe you? Outgoing, humorous, and beautiful.

What would you do if you won the lottery? I’d buy the University of Tampa.

What is your craziest UT memory? Going to see Big Sean. That was pretty sick.

Who is your woman crush Wednesday? Miley Cyrus before she went crazy.

What is your guilty pleasure? People watching.

Do you have a pick up line you always use? “Hey girl, feel my sweater. You know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.”

What do you miss most about home? My cats. They’re very fluffy.

Do you think you’d win if you got into a fight with a bear? I think the bear would have to call for backup.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how obsessed with pizza are you? I would marry pizza.

Dunkin or Starbucks? Definitely Dunkin, their donuts are bomb.

Follow Brian on social media!

Insta: @bmaligs

Twitter: @bmaligs

Sam is Campus Correspondent for the University of Tampa! She is a communications major with a concentration in media studies and a minor in new media production. For someone who is barely five feet tall, Sam has big aspirations. She hopes to become the next Rachel Hollis or Miranda Priestly. If all else fails however, she’ll have an exciting future as Mrs. Justin Bieber! Sam talks non stop about her sorority, Pi Beta Phi and can easily be spotted on campus wearing her letters. She is an avid brunch goer and disney enthusiast. Buy her some cheesecake and you're guaranteed friends.
Hi, I'm Chanel. I'm a Sophomore at the University of Tampa with a major in Public Health. I laugh at horror movies, don't understand romantic movies, and cry during documentaries. I am vegetarian, but I will make an exception for pepperoni pizza rolls because the plain cheese are just plan disgusting. I dream of owning a cuddly pet chicken and a tiny home. Hm... I also enjoy torturing myself by spending an hour and half in a 105 degree room to practice Bikram Yoga. That is all.