The Best Holiday Drinks to Get at Starbucks Based on Your Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

The next time you go to Starbucks on campus use this guide to decide which holiday signature drink you’ll be indulging in!

Basic Baddie: Caramel Brûlée Latte

I know the first drink I think of when walking into Starbucks is an iced caramel latte with almond milk. But, it’s no longer warm outside and I prefer to not have my fingers freeze off while holding an iced coffee. So, update your basic iced caramel latte with this fun spin on the original drink! Add whipped cream and caramel brûlée topping bits for a sweeter taste!

Simple and Sweet: Holiday Spice Flat White

Nothing gets more simple than a flat white. With a combination of the signature Starbucks ristretto shots and “warm holiday spices” this will be the perfect drink to compliment your simple, but sweet mood!

A Little Spicy: Gingerbread Latte

Everyone knows that gingerbread is not an average spice, it’s a boss and doesn’t play games. Compliment your spicy and boss babe mood with this spicy drink! Add on the nutmeg seasoning for an even richer and stronger taste!

Relaxed and Not Ready to Rumble: Eggnog Latte

If you’re going into Starbucks to just relax with your girls and reflect on the week, this is the perfect drink! It has the perfect combination of the sweet treat of eggnog and espresso to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Barely Able to Keep Your Eyes Open: Peppermint Mocha

When you think of the holidays, what do you think of? I know I immediately think of eating candy canes! Revitalize your energy and your holiday spirit with this minty treat. With a combination of espresso, peppermint, and chocolate this drink will put some pep right back into your step!

All descriptions of the drinks above were received from https://news.starbucks.com/facts/2017-holiday-season-at-Starbucks