8 Reasons Everyone Needs That Person as Told by Greys Anatomy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.
1. Whether its that time of month, you had a crappy day, or you’re just really craving extra cheese pizza, we all need that friend who will be up for eating everything in sight with no shame.

2. We are at the prime age of becoming real full functioning adults, and for that we need advice on a daily basis and encouragement to keep us going.

3. Someone needs to tell us it’s okay to have a crappy day every once in a while and be mad for no good reason, because we all have those days.

4. And when that crappy day is over, you need someone to have a dance party with; no matter where you are.

5. Hugs are essential, especially if they are coming from McSteamy or McDreamy.
6. College means doing as many extracurricular activities as you possibly can. You’ll never regret signing up for anything if you have that person to look dumb with you while playing a sport you’ve never tried in your life…
7. We’re only human and we need someone to make us feel better after screwing up big time, because it happens to the best of us.
8. And of course with our busy schedules we need someone who is only a text away to make us laugh.

Everyone needs a person to turn to.

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Amalie Laigaard is a Junior at the University of Tampa, majoring in Public Health and Wellness.  She was born in Denmark, raised in New Jersey, and now lives in SW Florida.  Her passion is split between helping others and writing about anything and everything in her life.  During her free time she soaks up the Florida sun while reading by the pool, or she will be found in the kitchen making some chocolatey concoction!