7 Reasons Everyone Needs Chloe at Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Everyone loves the little girl, Chloe, who went viral on Vine. Her completely unimpressed reaction to finding out she was going to Disney World makes her the perfect buddy we all need at our family gatherings this holiday season. No matter what tipsy Aunt Tina says, or how annoyed you may be for getting stuck at the kids’ table again, you may not have the courage to say what everyone is really thinking. But, Chloe’s face will say everything that you wish you could say out loud. Hurry up and send her an invite to Christmas dinner.

1. When you’re forced to have a conversation with your elderly grandparents and have nothing to talk about

2. When your crazy uncle crashes the kids table

3. When the rolls get burnt

4. When the tipsy family member makes an uncomfortable drunken joke

5. When your cousin tries to one-up you on how much better her life is

6. When your grandmother keeps asking you why you’re single

7. When you realize there’s no more alcohol in the house

Photo Sources: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

A senior at the University of Tampa, Brianne is finishing up her degree in Communications. After graduation, she hopes to have a job in her field of choice; whether it be in her home state of Massachusetts, here in Tampa, or somewhere new and exciting. And if that doesn’t work out as planned, she has her reality television applications ready at hand - say hello to your next Bachelorette! But until graduation day, Brianne has full blown Peter Pan Syndrome. As she refuses to grow up, you can find her watching Disney movies, planning trips to the zoo to feed the giraffes, eating dessert for dinner, and coloring any chance she gets. Buzzfeed, Netflix, anything coconut, and wine are also some of her guilty pleasures.