Style

5 fall pieces you didn’t know you needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

With fall quickly approaching, there isn’t much time left to create a new fall wardrobe without breaking the bank. Even though you probably already own 30 sweaters and 10 pairs of boots, there might be an occasion which calls for a new outfit. So here is a list of inexpensive and completely stylish fall pieces to add to your already overfilled closet.  

Kangaroo Pocket Drop Shoulder Color Block Sweatshirt

On romwe.com, this cozy sweatshirt is on sale for only 12.59. This sweatshirt definitely looks like something I could nap in.

UO Sage Scoop-Neck Pullover Sweater

This classy yet sexy sweater is available at Urban Outfitters in 3 different fall colors for only 19.99. Anyone who shops at UO knows anything cute that’s under $20 needs to be bought ASAP.

Cropped Chenille Top

Forever 21 is offering 2 color choices in this nice chenille crop top. Who said you couldn’t still show some skin in 40-degree weather?

Quilted Plaid Jacket

If you really want to look like the embodiment of fall, Forever 21 has a plaid jacket for only 39.99. Also offered in 2 colors, this jacket will add character to any outfit.

ROCK & CANDY TAVIN BOOTIE

For only 34.98, DSW is offering a cute combat boot in either black or tan. This boot is fun and fall all in one.

Have fun shopping but try not to spend all your coins this year, because you will definitely need a new jacket next fall.