4 TV Series to get you in the Mood for Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

1) Elite – A Spanish series about the mysterious death a popular and wealthy high school girl. If you like series like Gossip Girl you’ll love this series. It’s new and there’s only one season available on Netflix but I watched it all in one night because I just couldn’t get enough.

2) Stranger Things – A MUST! If you haven’t seen it you definitely should and if you have I would even re-watch it. This is the perfect TV series to put you in a spooky mood.

3) Riverdale – If you want something more low-key then Riverdale is the one for you. Also centered on a group of high school teens, this thriller drama’s plot is currently centered in unmasking a serial killer called the Black Hood.

4) American Horror Story – Now… if you really, really, really want to be freaked out by gory visuals, a complex plot, cliffhangers and just outright messed up stuff, watch AHS. I am currently re-watching the Murder House season and this show is truly a spooky masterpiece.

If you are not really into committing to a TV series and want to watch scary movies, Netflix has come up with “Netflix and Chills” where they have everything you need for a perfect horror movie night.

Claudia is a sophomore at The University of Tampa. As a Bio major on the Pre-Med track she's got her head buried in books most of the time. When she's not studying Darwin's theory of evolution and calculating the yield of chemical reactions she loves to do anatomical sketches, take pictures for her IG, write short stories and get involved in as much volunteer work as she can. Being Puerto Rican she's got a lot of drive and passion that she puts towards her goal of becoming a Neonatal surgeon.