The Her Campus Guide to College Life Book!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

After a long, stressful week, I was so excited to receive the new Her Campus book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years Of Your Life, in the mail! This book is the college girl’s guide to basically everything! This book is full of great advice, and I encourage all you collegeiettes to get yourselves a copy at hercampus.com/book.  

Some of my favorite sections include:

-Dorm Room Workouts, p. 72 *What to do when it’s too cold or you’re too lazy to go to the gym*

-How to Nap the Right Way, p. 81 *I KNEW there was a right way to nap!*

-Seven Reasons Why You’ve Never Had a Boyfriend, p. 192 (And Why That’s Totally Okay!) *My life*

-Four Bad Reasons to Join a Club, p. 221 *Me in high school*

-Three Ways to Get the Most Out of Twitter, p. 256 *Yes, Twitter can actually be useful*

To get the details on all these things and much, MUCH, more, buy the Her Campus book today!

Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.